MODULE LEVEL LEARNING OBJECTIVE ADDRESSED:
- MLO11 Identify myths and fallacies surrounding carbohydrate.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE DISCUSSION:
Gluten-free diets are essential for people with celiac disease, but a gluten-free diet has also been promoted for weight loss and to treat a host of other ailments. Is gluten free a healthy alternative for everyone?
- Research this topic on the internet using reliable sources of information.
- Post your opinion on whether a gluten free diet is a good and healthy alternative for everyone AND explain why.
- Conclude your initial post with a question on this topic to your classmates.
- Then respond to another student’s question.
You will make a total of 2 posts -75 word minimum/150 word maximum for each post.
This discussion is worth 25 points.
To receive full credit for this discussion you must follow all instructions including the required word length. For more detailed expectations see the rubric for this discussion which is what will be used to grade your responses. You can access the rubric by clicking on the wheel icon at the upper right hand corner of this page. The icon has a small downward pointing black arrow to the right of the wheel.