A concept analysis is a type of qualitative research. You will use the study by Lindgren, Burke, Hainsworth, and Eakes (1992) to evaluate the elements of the concept analysis.
Read the following study::
Lindgren, C.,L., Burke, M.L., Hainsworth, M.A., & Eakes, G.G. (1992). Chronic sorrow: A lifespan
Concept. Scholarly Inquiry for Nursing Practice: An International Journal, 6(1), 27-40.
Write a 2-3 page paper (excluding title page and reference page) that addressed the following:
- Describe the authors’ purpose for the concept analysis
- Identify the existing uses of the concept
- State the defining characteristics of the concept
- Identify relevant borderline, related, contrary, invented, or illegitimate cases
- Identify antecedents and consequences of the concept
- State the empirical referents of the concept
It is expected that you will use APA writing style and format throughout the paper. Word choice is clear, concise, sentences are well structured, and paragraphs contain related thoughts.