ENV 315 Week 4 Population, Urbanization, and Animal Decline
Resource: Ch. 1 of The Human Impact on the Natural Environment
PrepareÂ a 10- to 15-slide MicrosoftÂ®Â PowerPointÂ®Â presentation with 350- to 700- word notes examining how population trends lead to urbanization and animal decline.
- Refer to Table 1.3 in Ch. 1 of The Human Impact on the Natural Environment, which lists the five stages of global economic development.
- Examine the population trends in the two most recent stages of economic development:
- The Atlantic industrial era
- The Pacific global era
- Compare the environmental conditions between these two eras and with what occurred in the first three stages of global economic development.
- Explain how the population trends in these eras led to urbanization.
- Choose one of the worldâ€™s urban agglomerations listed in Table 1.7.
- Identify three environmental effects cause by urbanization in this area.
- Identify a specific animal population decline that resulted from urbanization in this area.
Cite at least three references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
600 words Paper
5 Sources in APA format
11 Slides Presentation