The number of pages need to be seven pages.
The content needs to be clear, simple, and precise.
The work must be original using the sources that I have provided below.
I read all those sources so please do not write down the sentences that are from unknown sources.
I have attached the propsal or thesis statement paper about Cello. Write the research paper based on my proposal letter.
- David, Hans T.;Mendel, Arthur& Wolff, Christoph (1998). The New Bach Reader: A Life of Johann Sebastian Bach in Letters and Documents. New York:W. W. Norton & Company.
This book highlights the contributions of the cello composer and will be useful to highlight the evolving of the instrument.
- Dilworth, John (2009).The Cambridge Companion to the Cello. New York, New York: Cambridge University Press.
This book gives detailed information of the Cello from its history to its place in modern day and will be useful for that purpose
- Holman, Peter (1982). “The English Royal Violin Consort in the Sixteenth Century”.Proceedings of the Royal Musical Association109: 39–59.
This article contributes by highlighting the history of the instrument as well as it evolution
- Kimball, George Cook.The Symphonies of Leopold Hofmann (1738–1793)Thesis (Ph.D.) Columbia University, 1985.
This source will be used because it outlines a Cello Composer and his contributions
- Stowell, Robin (2003).The Cambridge Companion to the String Quartet. New York, New York: Cambridge University Press.
The various cello musicians are discussed here, and the book will contribute to the research paper by highlighting their importance