Read the following: The leader of a local health care organization, Ken Janowski, has noticed other health care organizations successfully incorporating strategic management practices. Ken is considering using strategic management for his health care organization. He has hired you to research what the strategic planning development and implementation process is and to address why it helps organizations be successful.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word report of your findings in which you answer the following questions:
- What are the major components of strategic management, and why is each component needed for success?
- How are an organization’s mission and values important to strategy formulation?
- What benefits does a strategic management process bring to a health care organization?
- How does strategic management affect organizational decision making and financial performance?
- How does strategic management affect the way an organization responds to its environment?
Paper Sub Headings: Use the underscored words above as the only sub – headings. For each weekly project in 589, make sure to use headings in your paper that follow the instructions.
Cite The course text(s) assigned readings) plus an optional two additional scholarly references to support your information.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.